ILUSIONES 2015, SL guarantees the privacy of the personal data provided, according to the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
Visiting this website does not mean that the user is obliged to provide any information about themselves; however, during the visit, personal data may be requested through forms.
Said data will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of ILUSIONES 2015, SL and will be used for the purpose of answering the request made on your part and to send you information about our company and services by any means of communication. By sending us this form, you are explicitly accepting their receipt. These data will be canceled at your request or once the purpose for which they were collected has been fulfilled.
How to exercise rights: Users can send a written communication to ILUSIONES 2015, SL with address at C/ PARÍS 131, 08036 BARCELONA, BARCELONA, or to the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their DNI or other similar identification document, to exercise your rights, which are the following:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask ILUSIONES 2015, SL if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request their rectification (if they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your processing, in which case they will only be kept by ILUSIONES 2015, SL for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to processing: ILUSIONES 2015, SL will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, ILUSIONES 2015, SL will facilitate the portability of your data to the new controller.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which ILUSIONES 2015, SL is handling their data, they can direct their complaints to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Protection Agency. of Data the one indicated in the case of Spain
Refusal to provide the data will mean the non-provision or impossibility of accessing the service for which it was requested. You have the right to receive a response to any question, query or clarification that may arise from this form.
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the owner of the website.